Environmental Consulting Services
Wetlands, Streams and Shorelines
- Wetland Delineation, Mitigation, and Buffer Reduction and Averaging Plans.
- Stream Typing and Ordinary High Water Mark Determination.
- Preparation of SEPA, JARPA, CAO, and SMA environmental permit documents.
- Restoration and Enhancement Plans.
- Marine Shoreline Substantial Development Permits.
- Water Quality Construction Site BMP Monitoring. CESCL - Certified Erosion and Sediment Control Lead.
- Mitigation Site Monitoring Inspections.
Fish and Wildlife Studies
- Habitat Management Plans.
- Biological Assessments (BA).
- Stream Fisheries Surveys.
- NEPA project permitting for Endangered Species Act compliance.
- Wildlife Surveys and Habitat Assessments.
- Mazama Pocket Gopher Surveys and Habitat Management Plans.
SCUBA Dive Surveys
- Nears Shore Habitat Assessments.
- Eelgrass and Macroalgae Surveys and patch delineation.
- Fish Surveys.
- Underwater Video Documentation.
Site Feasibility Studies
Affordable pre-purchase Site Feasibility Assessments for prospective property buyers, investors, and developers.
Contact us today for a competitive quote
and find out how we can help you successfully permit your project.
Current Special Offer
Site Feasibility Study $500*
If you're thinking about purchasing a property, we can help you avoid buying an undevelopable or environmentally challenging property. The assessment information we provide can also help you negotiate a lower price with the seller. We can also prepare site plans for sellers needing to assure buyers that their property has a developable building envelope.
Ask us for a competitive quote if your site is larger or requires more drive time.